12. Peter van Heusden, Long Yi and Alan Christoffels (2012). An OpenNebula-based cloud computing environment for bioinformatics.The Southern African Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference. September 2012, Fancourt George, South Africa.
11. Mahjoubeh Jalali Sefid Dashti, Maritha Kotze, Susan van Rensburg, Alan Christoffels, Junaid Gamieldien. Exome sequencing combined with semantic discovery identifies strong disease-associated candidates in a single case of relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. (2012). BMC Proceedings 2012, 6(Suppl 6):P10. Beyond the Genome 2012, USA
10. Samuel Kwofie, Ulf Schaefer, Vijayaraghava Sundararajan, Vladimir Bajic, Alan Christoffels (2011). HCVpro: Hepatitis C virus protein interaction database (2011). Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 11 (4):1971-1977. Bamako 2009 Conference on the Bioinformatics of Infectious Diseases. June 2011
9. Sarah Mwangi, Edwin Murungi, Mario Jonas and Alan Christoffels (2011) Evolutionary Genomics of Glossina morsitans immune-related Serine proteases and Serine Protease inhibitors. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 11(4): 740-745. Bamako 2009 Conference on the Bioinformatics of Infectious Diseases. June 2011
8. Bartfai R., Wang X, Sreenivasan R, Cai M, Srinivasan H, Hossain MS, Komen J, Christoffels A and Orban L. (2007) Cyprinid gonad differentiation: A comparative genomics study. Aquaculture. 272: S244-S245. Elsevier Science, Netherlands. ISSN 0044-8486. Genetics in Aquaculture IX
7. A Christoffels, R Bartfai, H Srinivasan, H Komen and L Orban (2006). Comparative genomics in cyprinids: Common carp ESTs help the annotation of the zebrafish genome. BMC Bioinformatica 7 Suppl 5:S2. International Conference in Bioinformatics - InCoB2006, New Delhi, India
6. Sin lam Tan, Vidhu Choudhary, Alan Christoffels, Byrappa Venkatesh and Vladimir Bajic. (2005) Comparison of core promoters in Fugu rubripes and human. Proceedings of the 3rd Asia-pacific bioinformatics conference. pp379. YiPing Chen and Limsoon Wong Eds. Imperial College Press.
5. Fernandez P, Moolman-Smook H, Brink P, Christoffels A, Hide W, Corfield V (2001). Mapping a cardiac conduction disorder (PFHBII) complicated by DCM to a novel disease-causing locus on chromosome 1q32.1-q41. (Report on the sixth international workshop on human chromosome 1 mapping 2000. Cytogenet Cell Genet 92: (1-2):45 (DOI: 10.1159/000056867), Iowa, USA, 30 September 2000.
4. Hide W., Burke, J., Christoffels, A., Miller, R (1997). A novel approach towards a comprehensive consensus representation of the expressed human genome. Genome Informatics pp187-196. Satoru Miyano and Toshihisa Takagi Eds. Universal Academy Press Inc. Tokyo, Japan. ISSN 0919-9454.
3. Hide W., Burke, J., Christoffels, A., Miller, R (1997). A novel approach towards a comprehensive consensus representation of the expressed human genome. Genome Informatics pp187-196. Satoru Miyano and Toshihisa Takagi Eds. Universal Academy Press Inc. Tokyo, Japan. ISSN 0919-9454.
2. Daiger S, Rossiter B, Greenberg J, Christoffels A, Hide W (1999). Data services and computational tools for identification of genes and mutations causing retinal degeneration. Am J Hum Genet. 61(4): 2396 Suppl. S.
1. Daiger S.P., Rossiter B.F., Greenberg J., Christoffels A., Hide W (1998). Data services and software for identifying genes and mutations causing retinal degeneration. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 39: S295. Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology May 10-15, 1998 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA